Saturday, March 29, 2008

SAturd

as I woke E asked for an apple, but I lay there hoping more of the dreaming would catch up, when M peed I upset him with observation so I got to work outside his window without waking them, E has cold? left w/me & I went 2 library for her book & sale (hi Nancy) YARD hard talked to Fernando & Cynthia on phone, Paul & Kathy, Robert @ SFWY @ Josephine's House, Jerry, Casey, Diana, Johnny, Marco & Sara, Sean but home early (11:11) enough to make more quesadillas and watch August Rush theme carries musical expression to healing relations ~
Sun start w/ Dylan & radioAstronomy Moarco calls b4 E to church job, Dana, Cooper, Sam, after marco & i help Rich w/ refer, Stella is @ Farmer's Mrket, Marco calls from Curt (Fortune Hunters) TraderJ @ 4, 2 windy 4 yard but E drives 2 Silver Screen, Cara, Hanna, sausage and fried rice, Jeff & Cynthia call

No comments: