Sunday, January 27, 2008

radical honesty

So wow M makes H pancakes & heads out to USF wrestling ~ I had watched E sleep for a minute or so but got 2C her awake b4 I left & made it in 30 min 2 Oakland. "I pretend I am human when actually I feel like being cosmic" Josh needs me 2 shut-up, Brad keeps clearing the shoulding on ourselves, lunch (Val&Dan) denies Tabor controlling request but lets loose Reichian break-through for emotional death issues, sing Lack of Honest Work, my desiarhhea takes me to MarcAllen, Hi Aleez! then Trdr Joes B4 E gives me half of lasagna
Good dream of trees on estate and stack of ladders in back of compound, would I have taken a dip next? headache wakes into bath, juggle cars in drk cold, then make salad 4 later, E drove2 CC to preset lesson w/Donna, while I park close and Experience Ed Val Peter Rachel winston Hot seat holds Andy & Gene dating destiny clearing 4me2. drive hm thinking Krickies mikenite but E is fun with dinner(salmon,swtpotatoo,broc) help soff2 Silver screen (Schmidt, Waitress, Tie up& Down, Namesake) & SFWY girl frnds shampoo, rzrs, jrky juce popcorn+

No comments: